Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read, review and be sure you understand our Terms and Conditions of Use prior to downloading or using any of the products from EverestThemes. There are free and premium WordPress themes in the store, which are released under GNU Public License. All of our free themes and plugins can be downloaded free from wordPress.org – and we term ‘user’ to anyone using any of our themes or plugins whereas if you purchase any of the premium version of our products, you are entitled a ‘client/ customer’ of EverestThemes.
License & Usage
- WordPress Themes — All our themes are licensed under the 100% GPL (general public license). WordPress Plugins — All our plugins are licensed under the GNU general public license.
- Site Content — All content, including imagery, published on the everestthemes.com domain, including site content published on the showcase, is property of EverestThemes and under copyright. Any replicated site content must be authorized and clearly referenced back to the source. Content from the EverestThemes web site shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of EverestThemes.
- Demo Images — The stock images used on our demo sites are for demonstration purposes only and are NOT part of the theme package. All images are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
- All our premium themes are a one-time purchase. It is not necessary to renew your subscription for support and updates. We will provide you (our clients/ customers) lifetime support FREE for the one-time purchase.
Theme & Plugin Compatibility
Our themes and plugins are developed to work on a self-hosted WordPress site.
- Each time a new version of WordPress is released, we check our themes for compatibility with the new version, and we update them if this is required. Also we update our themes any time we discover a bug or when a new feature has been added to the theme.
- All updates and new versions are free of charge for existing customers while their membership/license is active.
- With the purchase of a theme you get full access to our Support Center. Technical Support is provided on our Support Desk via support forum, and you should not expect it via Facebook, Twitter or any other means. This is the quickest and most efficient way for anyone who has purchased a theme package to receive support. Moreover, the support that we offer shall include common issues and bugs that might occur, and not necessarily customization of any themes.
- Support is free of charge for existing customers while their membership is active.
- We don’t offer support for installation, customization, administration of WordPress itself.
Our products support all modern web browsers including (but not limited to) Firefox, Safari, Chrome (all on PC & Mac) & Internet Explorer 9 and above.
Theme Subscription and Payment
You can browse through our website and study the themes thoroughly with live package. Single theme purchase is one time lifetime buy whereas Bundle Package requires you to renew subscription after a year for newly released themes or updated versions of themes.
You can add a single theme or the bundle to the cart and proceed the subscription. Then, you must enter the billing details on the checkout page and ‘check’ the statement that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions for the final subscription process. Finally, you will be taken to the secure page, where you can select a paying method from Credit card or PayPal.previews if you are interested buying any of our themes. There are mainly two ways of theme subscription at Everest Themes : Single theme or Bundle
All of our products are cutting-edge, highly professional and super powerful as they are built with a lot of love and hard work. Besides, we have a dedicated support team as a standby backing to help our clients/ customers instantly through support forums, email or online chat. We bet for the premium-quality products and services which never fail to please the customers.
We do not have refund policy however if you found our product (that you purchased) completely unusable even after a support from our team, you can claim for the refund.
Note: Taking complete information about the design and functionality of the Themes/Plugins prior to purchase happens to be your own responsibility.
While trying to provide you complete web solutions, we may offer links to third party websites to which we do not have any control. Such links are offered just for your convenience and references only so that we are not responsible for any of the omissions or their use of your personal information. We do not endorse, recommend or vouch for the security of such websites. We recommend that you review their terms of service and privacy policies before accessing and using their services.
Third Party Links
We do our best to make our products high quality – compatible with all the major components, plugins, and major web browsers as far as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that they will function well with all or any 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers that are not created with high compatibility.
Also, we reserve the right to reject support requests for problems that occur after theme files have been modified randomly.
Everest Themes (https://everestthemes.com) reserves the right to modify or discontinue a subscription (or any part there of) temporarily or permanently at any time or from time to time with or without notice. We also reserve the right to change prices of all our products at any time without prior notice.
Ownership and Liability
All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of Everest Themes (everestthemes.com).
Conditions for a Declined Refund
In most cases, we are able to help with the issues you faced and assist you in using the theme. Please note that we will not provide a refund for cases of malfunctioning unless you have contacted our support team about this and when we can offer a reasonable solution for the issue.
We will not refund your purchase in the following situations:
You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
You don’t want it anymore or change your mind – please make sure you always do a thoughtful purchase.
The item did not meet your expectations – if the item works as described but this is not quite what you expected, we cannot provide a refund. Our live demo site is very explanatory of our themes. You can avoid this by asking pre-sale questions, we are always happy to provide additional info on our products.
You bought an item by mistake – we cannot take responsibility for such cases and return your money, just like you cannot return the product.
You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item – our themes are successfully used by thousands of customers, many of them are complete beginners. We will gladly assist you to help you get around though. Learning something new is always fun.
Issues caused by third-party plugins, themes or other software – we don’t guarantee the compatibility with third-party plugins. If you are not sure whether the plugin is compatible with our theme or not, please contact our support team.
You do not contact the support team for help – our support team has helped thousands of beginners to build their site. If you address the issues that you are facing, our team will provide you with a solution. We typically reply to all emails within 24 hours on business days.
You are unable to show proof or screenshot of broken part or missing – you cannot claim for a refund without providing any proof of malfunctioning of the theme. The refund is not applicable if you refuse to get help.
Poor Web Server Configuration and issues related to Demo Import – If you found your web server doesn’t meet the requirement of WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version. Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
If you are using a shared hosting plan, then there is a high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitations. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
Note that there is a difference between a broken item and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the Product to your desired result.
Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work.
Due to the nature of digital goods, we recognize that this policy can be abused, and reserve the right to refuse refunds if we determine the refund policy is being taken advantage of.
By purchasing a theme(s) and/or a plugin(s) from our website, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.